ZCAM E2 - S6 Low Lighting Test


With my new ZCAM E2 - S6 took it out to Halloween to test it out on low light capabilities. I used two types of lenses to see which settings would work best in low light.

I shot the walking tour in 4K Encoder Prores 444 HQ / Rec 709. The lighting was always dynamic as each house had different setup. I didn't change the encoder as I wanted to stick to one settings for this one - only working with ISO and aperture. I had my kids with me, so it was a bit more tricky to actually finesse the shots even more. But for a quick run and gun type, I am able to see the results on the images captured.


CANON 17-40 EF ENCORDER: PRORES 422HQ VARIES F/4 ISO VARIES 2000 ... ZEISS PLANAR 50MM F/1.4 ENCORDER: PRORES 422HQ VARIES F/1.4 - 4 ISO VARIES 800 - 2000
With the lenses I used, I really like the results of the Zeiss Planar 50mm f/1.4 a fast enough lens that pics up more light. I used the waveform and histogram to help me expose the image. My white balance was set to 3200 Overall the low lighting test on the ZCAM was very good. I was very happy to see the results on the images. I am not a professional editor or a colorist, I edited on Adobe Premiere. For LUTZ I used ZCAM's pack Exposure-3 Zlog2_Rec709_33neutral_cool.cube not much adjustment was done than just adding LUTz Follow me on my IG CO. https://www.instagram.com/focalfinder/ Personal page https://www.instagram.com/russomutuc/

Comments

Popular Posts