Lensbaby Spark Product Review

Lensbaby Spark for Canon or Nikon review! I purchased this pens around 5 or 6 years ago, and absolutely love having it in my tool kit. It's a fun "gag" type of lens that gives you a unique perspective on the shots. I use it not only for photography but also for video.

This lens is very hard to focus, and if you are looking for that sharp focus output, this is not the lens for you. I give some examples of the images and video I captured with this lens.

In the video below I give some samples on how I use the light. I've used in very unique looks like sports and even music videos. For photography, it too can come out very interesting in images. Check out the video and my review on the lens. If you plan to purchase it, support my channel by clicking the link below. Thank you! Buy on Amazon https://amzn.to/3cyCAh8


Comments

Popular Posts