Addicted To Gear Shopping - Thanks B&H Deal Zone

Are you like me, every night you come across a notification from B&H Deal Zone letting us know the daily specials? My excitement to open up this email has been a daily routine for me for years not. I have come across really great deals from this company. But also I have come to realize my addiction to gear shopping. Overall, I love this Deal Zone! I have save lots of money with the sales I had purchased before.

Deal Zone link

I was able to save a lot of money purchasing gear through Deal Zone. But majority of the gear I buy is mostly lights. But on occasionally I would buy other things from camera movement support, accessories, and some grip gear. I've also purchased gear which I have not used throughly, which is my drone. I thought I was getting a good deal on it and will always use it - ends up I hardly fly it. So in the end the specials are good and bad, just make sure to always think of you really need it so you won't be in debt too much.


Check out my YouTube video on this...


Comments

Popular Posts