800W Power LED Light For Film

 

I want to introduce you guys to the powerful SCHULTZ LEDS 800W. 

This beautiful high powered light is so bright, it can go 100meters and more. We did a parking lot test of the light to see the distance, and in the video below you can see how far I had to walk. 

This light, designed by Karl Schultz is ideal for the film industry. Per Karl, this is meant to replace the very costly M18 HMI lighting units. The features on these lights make it really attracting not only for the strength but the affordability, longevity, easy of use. Plus, you can shoot in the rain! Sold separately, they have a wireless dimming system that allows you to control it via wireless dimming board. 

I was highly impressed with this unit, considering the amount of power it creates for light output 140,000. I can already envision the beautiful pictures I can create in front of this light - cutting and shaping. 

The best part about this light, is the 6 amp draw. You can plug this into Edison power (at home outlets) and not trip the circuit breaker box. 

Because of this light, I now own the smaller brother which is the SCHULTZ LEDS 250W 

Comments

Popular Posts