Review Delkin Devices Fat Gecko Dual-Suction (After 3 Years Use)

 I've owned the Delkin Devices Fat Gecko Dual-Suction for 3 years now, and I wanted to share my review on this product! It's a solid, well built tool that has provided me with lots of flexibility with small camera placement, especially, with small lights. Working on small low budget tools. I prefer not to use my most expensive gear, and hate to lug around more grip gear. If I am shooting on an iPhone for content, these are always on my tool bag. Somehow, I manage to use them more often on location shoots. Small budgets shoots and using tools like these really streamline my workflow, and save my back from carrying more gear around. I highly recommend this tool for frugal filmmakers, or if you are looking to downsize on gear from big and heavy to small and compact.


Amazon

https://amzn.to/3xCV0qe

Video






Comments

Popular Posts