Travel Video: Seize the Moment... Mexico, Colombia 2015

Here is a montage video I put together from a recent trip I took back in, September, 2015 - Mexico and Colombia. Many of the content was shot from my phone (Samsung Galaxy Note 3), and a few from my DSLR (Canon 5D mark II)

Upon editing this video, I realized I didn't have enough footages (ratio) I needed in order to help support the music I chose, which is by, Bloc Party - "So here we are." The song is very upbeat and inspiring, which many of the content I needed needed lots of fun and happy shots, a Lifestyle look. I wish I had more time in each country and captured more stories.

Sieze The Moment... Mexico, Colombia Travel Video from Focal Finder on Vimeo.

In Mexico we visited Playa del Carmen and Talum. This was my 3rd time being in those locations, and I didn't really see anything different aside from the growing tourism and development. Nothing exciting to really talk about.

Traveling to Colombia was a different story, it was my first time in the country so everything I saw, heard and tasted was new and exciting! I truly enjoyed my time in the country from it's natural beauty, the people, food, culture, dance, and street photography. In between traveling within the country and taking pictures, I managed to squeeze in some video footages captured from my DSLR.

This was my first trip outside of the US within two years. In previous years, I had traveled solo, and this time around I was with two other people. A different experience, but still fun!

Travel blog by
Russo Mutuc


Comments

Popular Posts