Photographic Process: Night Photography and it's Challenges | Russo Mutuc Photography

Blog by: Russo Mutuc

I just completed my latest YouTube video,  "Photographic Process: Night Photography and it's Challenges | Russo Mutuc " I'm a week late editing this video, due to work related situations. I was out in Las Vegas last week working for CINEMILLS at NAB Show.

This blog briefly summarizes about 3-4 weekends of work. Often times, I would go out and try and find stories, but end up empty. One night I went out to challenge myself, I was awake all night from 10PM - 9AM. I briefly talk about why I did thd on video.

Here are some samples from the night photography. I am avoiding posting more pictures than I should. I am finding others grabbing some of my images and not crediting me for my work.
The photo below was taken early in the morning, after spending all night looking for stories. My goal was to exhaust my eyes and see what I can capture once my eyes where getting tired. It's interesting how your eyes sees a little differently on a psuedo red eye.

 

Comments

Popular Posts