Introduction: Russo Mutuc "Photographic Process"


Blog by: Russo Mutuc

Here is the intro section of my video for the "Photographic Process." The series of YouTube videos, I plan to create, covers the process I take into photography from; failures and successes, to the journeys I take, and the people I meet along the way.

I use L.A. as my canvas and parts of my stories to create an emotional connection to the video pieces. Many of the motion shots are influenced by cinematography, and the actual video presentations are not driven by special effects or motion graphics.

On the full video, [coming soon] I talk about the photographic process; which I captured some night photography, and it entails some of my failures and successes. The blogs and videos are an extension to my work, and you can see first hand what I've done.

To some they might find this useless, to others they may find it beneficial. But I've always learned from my own and others mistakes a lot faster. Ultimately, has made me better than before.


Full video coming soon...Make sure to subscribe to my blog or my YouTube page.

The intro video below, play it with higher resolution from 720 or 1080p for better quality.

To capture some night motion shots, I sketched out my locations I wanted to shoot. Some the elements I was looking for was back lighting, movement, and recognizable landmarks.
 More to come!
 

Comments

Popular Posts