Behind The Scenes G4 Taping In Universal City Walk

Blog by: Russo Mutuc

A few months ago, I was working for CINEMILLS to cover the taping with G4 in Universal City Walk Hollywood. All of the shots where behind the scenes. On this video coverage, I had the 5D Mark II with me, and my old, I mean... old monopod

Pictures below where taken with Samsung Galaxy cell phone. And the video was captured with the 5D Mark II.







Here's the video montage I put together on the CINEMILLS YouTube. The music was directly from the YouTube site.

NOTE: The video has some shake to it due to two reasons; 1) using a monopod 2) Used a zoom lens 70-300. If you don't know anything about lenses, once you extend the zoom to close ups, images start to get really shaky, unless you have a good tripod.

 

Comments

Popular Posts