Signed Up for the Next RAW Artist Event

Blog by: Russo Mutuc

I just committed myself to the next RAW Artist event, for February 21, 2013. Last night, we completed the walk through from the venue, The Belasco.

When:
    February 21st, 2013 [From 6:00PM to 10:00PM]

Where
    Belasco Theater [1050 South Hill Street, Los Angeles]

Details
    Cocktail Attire
    $15 Advance
    $20 at Door (Cash Only)
    21+ 

The event will showcase several collaborative artist from different backgrounds from; dance, makeup, hair, fashion, film, fine art, painting, photography, etc.

 To help fund for the event, tickets are sold by the artists, so if you would like to purchase tickets ($15 per person) under my name, just click on the image below, or here.

This is my very first public event, where I plan to show my print photography, and possibly sell some of them. Below are pictures from the walk thought. Mapping out locations for the artists, and going over the details.





After the walk though, we had the chance to pick out the locations we plan to setup. There was three floors to choose from, I had decided to pick out the first floor, next to the entrance, and exit towards the bathroom. I had figured this might grab more of the foot traffic coming across this area. More importantly, I don't have to worry about lugging equipment (tables, chairs, and other materials) up stairs.

I plan to mostly showcase my street photography work, and some portraits. At this moment, I am not sure how I am going to present my prints, and what the finished product will look like. 

Purchase tickets ($15 per person) to support me in the event.  
See you there!

 

Comments

Popular Posts