Barfly Nights July Series

Blog by: Russo Mutuc

This set of pictures are actually backwards, instead of starting with the first series of photos I took several months back, I am posting the very last set. Since I have been busy, every little time I get to post on my website or blogs is crucial I get the pictures up. My last laptop crashed on me, so the previous pictures I had are stored in the hard-drive, so I have to find a way to get that data. So for now, I will serve up the latest Barfly Nights, documenting the stories from the bar.


At the Drawing Room Capturing culture and personality. 2012.

Portraiture: Mario Durant at the Drawing Room on July 2, 2012
Portraiture: Brad Watson at the Dresden Los Feliz
Portraiture: Gabriel Zolitario the Dresden in Los Feliz
Ye Rustic Inn on July 2, 2012
Portraiture: Chantel Arvay at Ye Rustic Inn July2, 2012
Monday night's at The Short Stop bar in Echo Park with Dennis Paniagua
Portraiture: Niki Lindgren Varnish inside Cole's, Originators of the French Dip
Equipment:
Camera: Nikon D80
Tripod: Manfrotto
Flash: Nikon SB 600
 

Comments

Popular Posts