Dramatizing Union Station

I was on the hunt recently on the ideas of motion. In my photo 6 class, with Amy Oliver, she had an assignment for the students to capture subjects in motion, specifically, blur or sharpness. I took the Metro from Highland Park to Union Station. The images below were additional finds while I was at the Union Station. I got lost looking and seeking for light.

The Union Station has such an amazing light penetrating through the windows, that diffused light gives it that look, specifically, for train stations.

I shot these images with my Nikon  D80 along with my kit lens. I changed the settings of my camera to b&w, to give it the feel, while I was in location. In post, I just enhanced the the image with sharpness, highlights, and contrast.












 

Comments

Popular Posts