Walking Tour Of Downtown And Kits Beach Vancouver, Canada. Fantasizing I'm A Travel Magazine


A month later I blog about my trip in Canada. It's been a busy summer, but all great opportunities. So to back track, last month I was invited to be part of the film crew for World of Dance, Vancouver, Canada, or also known as Van City. It was a very interesting experience, to say the least, mostly due to the hurdles we came across with. Aside from many of the technical difficulties, the one true experience was to get out and see the city.

Below are some images capture within a few hours time frame. We started out in Downtown Vancouver, and then made our way to Kits Beach to watch the sunset. 

The city of Vancouver has so much to offer, as a visual spectator, I couldn't stop looking and hunting for visual treasures. A mixture of old and new, there was always something stimulating my mental f-stop. I was only able to see the city for a few hours, and each block I walked, I was able to capture some interesting aspects of the city life.

So as I strolled along the streets and beach of Vancouver, I had thoughts in my mind fantasizing I'm capturing images for a travel magazine. So here are my make-pretend travel magazine like images. 



 
Kits Beach, there is something there that I can really appreciate. Having to sit down at the beach and watch the tranquil cove style waters, it reminded me of the same experience in Uruguay, the opposite side of the world. The people seem generally happy, especially, during the warm season. People took in the beauty of this magnificent view and it's oh so, lazy like breezes. You can sit and just take it all in for hours as the sun would set around 9 p.m.

 

Comments

Popular Posts