Geek To Sexy At The E3 Expo 2011

My first experience at the E3 Expo held in L.A. Convention Center I was blown away by the amount of geeks, I mean gamers, in the event. I look at myself and how games have evolved into peoples lives. I feel so out dated. I gaze at my gaming console and think, I am O.G. the very first Nintendo System, still alive and kicking.


My invitation there was not originally the gaming experience, but to actually document a dance group, in a big movement into the mainstream cultural event. World Of Dance has been in the scene to bring in the grassroots of dance from across the U.S. and create a platform for creative street dance artists. This was one of their events that they were part of, and I was able to capture about 10 minutes worth of footage to help with the videos.

Below are some image capture from the videos Focal Finder has shoot. The dance crew We Are Heroes were winners of a big dance competition with MTV.











Comments

Popular Posts