Transmission Failure


It's been a while since I last posted on my latest content creation and management. Currently finishing up my last two weeks of the semester, and in my Photo 10 class, my Final's requirement was to create a change of story, a photo essay per say. Considering my limited on time trying to create the story, I only had one day to prepare and try to look for the story and the subject. Yesterday, December 6, 2009, I was rushing to get a male subject to be part of the idea I had. I wanted to re-enact the the scenes in Office Space, when the guys where beating down the fax machine. Consider I had one sitting at my office, this was a great opportunity to break some machine, and have fun shooting the Final.

Considering it was a Monday, it was hard to get anyone to come out and play for a few hours, and be in front of the camera. But luckily after going through several friends list, Jesse Yamashita was able to volunteer. Thanks Jesse!

So here is the a sample of the work that is due in Film, but I manage to also capture it in digital, to share my blog followers. I played around with some editing on it, to make it a little more appealing. I meshed two interesting images together, to capture some of the emotions that is about to portray.

Comments

Popular Posts