Fog Photoshot 11/23/08



11/23/2008

Around 10 pm at night, sitting at work, and waiting for the time to pass until I get off work. I was in the mood to go out and take pictures for the night. I also noted that the fog was rolling into the city, which I had a great idea to do a photog in the fog. Instantly, images from the Night Rider shots, in the evening and Michael Night standing in front of the car, and it was very foggy. So I decided to give my buddies Paul Kemp and David Sambilay a text. But Paul was the only one available. I went to go pick up Paul, I was literally driving in thick fog on the freeway. There was so many images coming in my mind. Long story short, we followed the fog to the most thickest part, and with less car. Not really thinking it through, we ended up in Highland Park, which is considered a tough neighborhood in soom parts. But we figured trouble woould not be able to see us ;) or maybe the gangsters are staying home. The shoot turned out well, there one picture in particular where I am sooo happy about. It was a case of right moment and right time. The public bus passed by in the right time to capture the awesome picture.

f4, shutter 1/1-3(bulb), iso 100


f8, shutter 1/20, iso hi -0.3


f4, shutter 1/3, iso 640



f8, iso 1000, shutter 8



See my other BLOG images in Tourista Style and Blog Journalism

Comments

Popular Posts