Russo Mutuc Image Worx:

Bio Blog
Russo Mutuc

"I am part of this world creating an image, not of a cookie cutter, but something to be remembered for. Inspiring to be creative and to be conscious about the human connection." -Russo-

Welcome to my e-journal into photography, music, travel, and inspirations.

Photography: This is my way of documenting my progression into the art of digital exposure. Photography has been always something that I've enjoyed doing as a hobby. Reflecting back in the past, as far back as my teens, I've always enjoyed carrying a camera and taking photos. For years I could never afford an SLR, so I relied a lot on film cameras (Olympus) to the disposable film cameras (Kodak). Then in my first real paying job, I invested on one of the first digital camera with 2.0 mega pixel. An Olympus as well. This is where it literally opened my eyes to see more and what I can capture. With this camera, I was able to go beyond my comfort zone. I was never fond of just taking pictures of faces, artifacts, and something ordinary. I ventured out into the streets of Los Angeles, and went on a guerrilla shots. Taking out with me some props, that entertained a picture, and along with do willing friends, that where in to join the event. Going out late at nights, taking random pictures of shadows, lights, buildings, and life that can possibly bring interests to viewers.

-pics-

So here I am now, with my latest work.

-This is my first test run my new slr










Comments

Popular Posts