North/South Carolina Tour May '08

Recently took a family trip to North Carolina where my brother had recently married. I was able to tour the city of Wilmington, NC. In this trip, I also took a side trip to Myrtle beach. Many of the slide show pictures are random pictures from city buildings, beaches, homes, etc.

It was great to take pictures in area which offers so much history, just the old brink buildings adds so much stories, not to mention the homes that are still intact, and many are reserved as landmarks. In this session of stills I explored more on the features of the Black and White from the camera, I tried to use as much as natural light as possible, and never used flash in any of the pictures. Overall it was another great experience learning how to use more of the other features the camera does.

See my other BLOG images in Tourista Style and Blog Journalism









Comments

Popular Posts