Side Hustle With Survey Junkie

 


I finally opened up an account with a survey company. For years, I was holding off doing so - thinking the security risks behind it. 

I recently got an invitation from my Acorn account email blast with a promo, "sigh up to Survey Junkie and receive $10 credit" Because I use Acorn as as service, I felt Survey Junkie might be a reputable site to do paid surveys. So I followed through...

After linking my account and creating a profile, I immediately started doing surveys. The cents became dollars as I did more surveys. It was relatively easy to use on my desktop, laptop and smart phones. I was always linked in to the system with easy access. 

This is ideal for anyone looking for a side hustle. As a family of 4, and working from home - I try to find ways to get more money through passive income via online, and now this. I spent the last 3 days on average about 2 hours a day, and I made about $7. This money could be used for lunch or mall purchases online or use it to invest on other channels like stocks. If you are living paycheck-to-paycheck and have some down time, this would be ideal for you. 

I mostly use the site when I have downtime, example; when I pick up my kids from school and I have about 10 minutes I need to wait. Or when I was doing laundry and waiting for the clothes to dry - spent another 30 minutes filling out. Or just before bed, I would take another 20 minutes to fill out and get a few more cents. 

After 3 days of using the site, I finally cashed out my first $5 increments. I used an online gift card good for Target. I request to redeem it, they sent me a verification code to move with the process. In the end, I ended up with a Target barcode which I can use at the store or online. 

I will continue to share my experience with Survey Junkie as time goes. I also plan to do videos which you can watch here. 

Overall satisfaction is....GREAT~! 


Comments

Popular Posts