Highland Park Light Subject August 2010

For years, I've always had this feeling of coming to Highland Park, and I would be shot as soon as I turned into york coming up to Figueroa. That may be the case 5-10yrs back. But just like many areas of LA, most of the historical places are going through changes, this time for the better. As the site of the new name change, "Paseo Figueroa," it's bound to attract a lot more tourist. So it's only fitting to try and capture some of the personality of the light source before it goes through mass tourist traps.

I went out the other night around 4am to see what I can capture. The night was somewhat interesting, I figured, at 4am in the morning there will be less shenanigans going on. There was hardly anyone in the alleyways and streets. My only curios spectators was the LAPD, which was a good site to see.

Click link/pic below to jump to the photo essay.

http://focalfinder.com/gallery/light/highland-park-light-subject-august-2010/




More images from Highland Park

Images of Los Angeles Culture and Personality

Comments

Popular Posts